PHOENIX — Drivers in the East Valley should plan for additional travel time on Saturday, as two major closures will cause delays.
Loop 101 will be closed in both directions between Ray Road and Loop 202 from 1 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday for pedestrian bridge construction. Both Loop 202 ramps to northbound Loop 101 and the southbound Loop 101 on-ramp at Warner Road will be closed at this time.
Westbound Loop 202 will be closed between Elliot and Power roads from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for State Route 24-related construction.
Loop 202 will be closed intermittently near Washington Street from 11 p.m. Sunday to 3:30 a.m. Monday for overhear utility work.
Grand Avenue will be closed at Myrtle Avenue from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for traffic signal work.
Eastbound Grand Avenue will be down to one lane between Maryland Avenue and Bethany Home Road from 10 a.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for storm drain work.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.