PHOENIX — Drivers in the East Valley should plan for additional travel time on Saturday, as two major closures will cause delays.
Loop 101 will be closed in both directions between Ray Road and Loop 202 from 1 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday for pedestrian bridge construction. Both Loop 202 ramps to northbound Loop 101 and the southbound Loop 101 on-ramp at Warner Road will be closed at this time.
Westbound Loop 202 will be closed between Elliot and Power roads from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for State Route 24-related construction.
Loop 202 will be closed intermittently near Washington Street from 11 p.m. Sunday to 3:30 a.m. Monday for overhear utility work.
Grand Avenue will be closed at Myrtle Avenue from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for traffic signal work.
Eastbound Grand Avenue will be down to one lane between Maryland Avenue and Bethany Home Road from 10 a.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for storm drain work.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy