PHOENIX – A family-owned barbeque restaurant has opened a new location in the city of Chandler, Ariz.
According to Newswire, Tom’s BBQ has been providing the Valley with one of the best barbeque, burgers and Chicago-style cuisine since it first opened in 1988.
The Chandler location opened its doors in July.
Tom’s BBQ Chandler is located on the North West corner of Alma School and Queen Creek.
The family-owned and operated franchise will also offer catering services to the surrounding areas, and for those who still can’t make it all the way to Mesa, Tom’s BBQ operates its Pig Rig food truck, which can be hired for many catering events as well.
Tom’s BBQ is open from Monday through Saturday from 10:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas