PHOENIX – A family-owned barbeque restaurant has opened a new location in the city of Chandler, Ariz.
According to Newswire, Tom’s BBQ has been providing the Valley with one of the best barbeque, burgers and Chicago-style cuisine since it first opened in 1988.
The Chandler location opened its doors in July.
Tom’s BBQ Chandler is located on the North West corner of Alma School and Queen Creek.
The family-owned and operated franchise will also offer catering services to the surrounding areas, and for those who still can’t make it all the way to Mesa, Tom’s BBQ operates its Pig Rig food truck, which can be hired for many catering events as well.
Tom’s BBQ is open from Monday through Saturday from 10:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night