PHOENIX – If you’ve jumped into the online-dating game in the city of Scottsdale but haven’t been successful, you might not be alone.
FOX 10 News reports that a new study by online-dating website WhatsYourPrice.com found out which are the top five worst cities for online dating and the city of Scottsdale ranked number four.
The web site based this study on information like the number of new messages per week and ratio of success to rejection when messaging someone they were interested in.
The study placed Scottsdale at 61.3 percent – the number representing unsatisfied people looking for love but failing, and the reasons might amount to a lack of an emotional-based romantic relationship.
“It’s very superficial. it’s very physical, it’s just not an emotional based place to find love, that’s my honest opinion,” said Maryam Ali.
St. Louis, Mo. was ranked the worst city for online dating with 67 percent reporting being unsatisfied, while the city of Philadelphia, Pa., ranked number five, at 59 percent, respectively.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier