PHOENIX – If you’ve jumped into the online-dating game in the city of Scottsdale but haven’t been successful, you might not be alone.
FOX 10 News reports that a new study by online-dating website WhatsYourPrice.com found out which are the top five worst cities for online dating and the city of Scottsdale ranked number four.
The web site based this study on information like the number of new messages per week and ratio of success to rejection when messaging someone they were interested in.
The study placed Scottsdale at 61.3 percent – the number representing unsatisfied people looking for love but failing, and the reasons might amount to a lack of an emotional-based romantic relationship.
“It’s very superficial. it’s very physical, it’s just not an emotional based place to find love, that’s my honest opinion,” said Maryam Ali.
St. Louis, Mo. was ranked the worst city for online dating with 67 percent reporting being unsatisfied, while the city of Philadelphia, Pa., ranked number five, at 59 percent, respectively.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon