Getting something stolen is never enjoyable, but one Valley man’s search for a thief is going viral.
According to KPHO-TV, Arcadia resident Tim Lake was awaiting a package from Amazon that had a couple of single-use coffee cups and an ice tray. The package arrived as scheduled, but someone else saw the package first.
“I saw that there was this woman at my door. The video camera sends me a screenshot,” explained Tim Lake.
After he was alerted that his $22 worth of stuff was stolen, Lake resolved to not take the crime lying down. He began putting up posters to alert his fellow neighbors.
“On Friday, the second day of August in the year of our Lord 2013, I was suddenly and deliberately robbed by an unknown assailant,” the poster reads.
The poster also described the “perp” as “jerk” who had eyes “lacking a soul.” The poster said the thief’s nationality is “Un-American.”
Buffalo-based KegWorks, a beer supply company, responded to the theft and said it would replace the stolen goods.
After placing the sarcastic posters around Arcadia, Lake filed a report with Phoenix police.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon