PHOENIX — Amy’s Baking Company in Scottsdale, Ariz., is back in the news, but this time the controversial eatery is working for the good of the community.
On its website, ABC announced it will donate 10 percent of the profits from the sale of shirts and hats to the families of the fallen 19 Yarnell Hill hotshots.
The shirts and hats poke fun at the bakery, which became notorious worldwide after a disastrous appearance on Fox’s “Kitchen Nightmares.” Some of the items read “I speak feline. Meow!” and “I survived Amy’s Baking Company.”
The bakery has been in an out of the news since their television debut, especially when it was found they may have broken the law when stealing servers’ tips and the announcement that the owners were in advanced talks for their own reality show.
The items are available in ABC’s store. Shirts are $30 and hats are $25.
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick