PHOENIX – Pizza is a common staple of the American diet, but there’s a place in Phoenix that has one of the best in the country.
According to Thrillist, Pizzeria Bianco in the Valley of the Sun has one best pizzas in the nation.
If you’re looking to eat pizza soon, the people over at Thrill List recommend you try Pizzeria Bianco’s “The Rosa.”
The Rosa: red onions, pistachios, Parmigiano-Reggiano, and a whisper of rosemary. Sounds simple enough, if a little odd, but the whole is much greater than the sum of its parts.
Some of the best pizzas nationwide came from Austin, Texas, Boston, Mass. and Oakland, Calif.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food