The unexplainable returns to Arizona, this time in the form of possible UFOs flying over Tucson.
According to the Huffington Post, the lights were spotted on July 28 by YouTuber Cbazz.
My family and I witnessed these strange amber lights in Tucson on our way home from dinner. There were seven or eight of them crossing the sky, some solo, and others in pairs flying very very close together.
The video shows numerous red dots flickering the skies. Cbazz said there was no sound from the lights and were flying low enough that he should have heard something.
Living in this part of the country we often hear fighter jets from the Air Force base, but we are used to that and it is always recognizable and very loud.
However, as the host of SyFy’s “Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files” said, the lights were likely something a little less E.T.
“In my opinion both videos are definitely man-made, combustible objects — most likely Chinese lanterns,” according to Ben Hansen, a former FBI special agent whose investigative skills have been used to analyze thousands of videos and photographs of alleged paranormal events.
This would not be the first time UFOs have been spotted over the desert. Some strange lights were captured on New Year’s Eve over Surprise, Ariz.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food