The unexplainable returns to Arizona, this time in the form of possible UFOs flying over Tucson.
According to the Huffington Post, the lights were spotted on July 28 by YouTuber Cbazz.
My family and I witnessed these strange amber lights in Tucson on our way home from dinner. There were seven or eight of them crossing the sky, some solo, and others in pairs flying very very close together.
The video shows numerous red dots flickering the skies. Cbazz said there was no sound from the lights and were flying low enough that he should have heard something.
Living in this part of the country we often hear fighter jets from the Air Force base, but we are used to that and it is always recognizable and very loud.
However, as the host of SyFy’s “Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files” said, the lights were likely something a little less E.T.
“In my opinion both videos are definitely man-made, combustible objects — most likely Chinese lanterns,” according to Ben Hansen, a former FBI special agent whose investigative skills have been used to analyze thousands of videos and photographs of alleged paranormal events.
This would not be the first time UFOs have been spotted over the desert. Some strange lights were captured on New Year’s Eve over Surprise, Ariz.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development