The unexplainable returns to Arizona, this time in the form of possible UFOs flying over Tucson.
According to the Huffington Post, the lights were spotted on July 28 by YouTuber Cbazz.
My family and I witnessed these strange amber lights in Tucson on our way home from dinner. There were seven or eight of them crossing the sky, some solo, and others in pairs flying very very close together.
The video shows numerous red dots flickering the skies. Cbazz said there was no sound from the lights and were flying low enough that he should have heard something.
Living in this part of the country we often hear fighter jets from the Air Force base, but we are used to that and it is always recognizable and very loud.
However, as the host of SyFy’s “Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files” said, the lights were likely something a little less E.T.
“In my opinion both videos are definitely man-made, combustible objects — most likely Chinese lanterns,” according to Ben Hansen, a former FBI special agent whose investigative skills have been used to analyze thousands of videos and photographs of alleged paranormal events.
This would not be the first time UFOs have been spotted over the desert. Some strange lights were captured on New Year’s Eve over Surprise, Ariz.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.