When it comes to turning heads, there must be something about that Arizona sun.
According to Washington, D.C. newspaper The Hill, Arizona’s own Sen. Jeff Flake is the most beautiful person on Capitol Hill.
Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) is a walking advertisement for the benefits of healthy living.
And it’s not because of those infamous shirtless photos that showed off his chiseled physique during his 2009 desert island adventure.
It’s because the lawmaker hit the milestone age of 50 shortly before he joined the Senate, and he doesn’t look anywhere close to that age.
The Hill went on to say that Flake, who hails from Snowflake, Ariz., doesn’t drink coffee, tea or alcohol and has stayed away from tobacco. His two biggest vices? Diet Coke and ice cream.
Another reason Flake was named most beautiful is his desire to get away from it all, such as when he and two of his sons lived on an island in the north Pacific Ocean for a week with minimal supplies.
Some of the others named to the list were Kriby Bumpus, an employee of the Department of Health and Human Services, White House Chef Sam Kass and Sara Zou, a production assistant at C-SPAN.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon