When it comes to turning heads, there must be something about that Arizona sun.
According to Washington, D.C. newspaper The Hill, Arizona’s own Sen. Jeff Flake is the most beautiful person on Capitol Hill.
Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) is a walking advertisement for the benefits of healthy living.
And it’s not because of those infamous shirtless photos that showed off his chiseled physique during his 2009 desert island adventure.
It’s because the lawmaker hit the milestone age of 50 shortly before he joined the Senate, and he doesn’t look anywhere close to that age.
The Hill went on to say that Flake, who hails from Snowflake, Ariz., doesn’t drink coffee, tea or alcohol and has stayed away from tobacco. His two biggest vices? Diet Coke and ice cream.
Another reason Flake was named most beautiful is his desire to get away from it all, such as when he and two of his sons lived on an island in the north Pacific Ocean for a week with minimal supplies.
Some of the others named to the list were Kriby Bumpus, an employee of the Department of Health and Human Services, White House Chef Sam Kass and Sara Zou, a production assistant at C-SPAN.
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas