A body has been found Friday on the light-rail tracks in Tempe.
Police are investigating at the scene near McClintock Drive and Apache Boulevard.
According to the City of Tempe, as of 3:45 p.m. Friday afternoon, Apache is open to traffic again between Price and McClintock.
Light rail service, however, is closed in both directions between Sycamore and Main in Mesa to Priest Road and Washington in Tempe.
Passengers should look for buses that have “Bus Rail Bridge” in the headsign above the bus windshield. The bus bridge will follow the light rail line in Tempe and travel both east and westbound.
Lt. Scott Smith said officers were inspecting the tracks for evidence of where the death occurred.
No other details were immediately available.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night