PHOENIX — The Legends Entertainment District — a joint venture between the Arizona Diamondbacks and Phoenix Suns in downtown Phoenix — has announced new partnership agreements with Ram and Dodge, both products of Chrysler Group LLC.
As part of the partnership, a custom 3-D super graphic of the new Ram 1500 truck will be featured on the north side of Chase Field facing Jefferson St. In addition, a static super graphic of the Dodge Dart will be located on the Jefferson St. Garage at the corner of 3rd St. and Jackson St.
“When creating a campaign for Ram Trucks we knew we needed to do something bold and memorable,” said Legends Entertainment District General Manager Judd Norris in a press release. “Their marketing and creative teams challenged us to push past traditional signage to come up with something unique. By placing a 30-by-14 foot, three-dimensional truck on the side of Chase Field and utilizing 2,923 square feet of total marketing space on a high profile location, we think we hit the mark for this iconic powerful brand.”
LED signage of both Ram and Dodge vehicles will also be shown throughout the Legends Entertainment District.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon