PHOENIX — The Legends Entertainment District — a joint venture between the Arizona Diamondbacks and Phoenix Suns in downtown Phoenix — has announced new partnership agreements with Ram and Dodge, both products of Chrysler Group LLC.
As part of the partnership, a custom 3-D super graphic of the new Ram 1500 truck will be featured on the north side of Chase Field facing Jefferson St. In addition, a static super graphic of the Dodge Dart will be located on the Jefferson St. Garage at the corner of 3rd St. and Jackson St.
“When creating a campaign for Ram Trucks we knew we needed to do something bold and memorable,” said Legends Entertainment District General Manager Judd Norris in a press release. “Their marketing and creative teams challenged us to push past traditional signage to come up with something unique. By placing a 30-by-14 foot, three-dimensional truck on the side of Chase Field and utilizing 2,923 square feet of total marketing space on a high profile location, we think we hit the mark for this iconic powerful brand.”
LED signage of both Ram and Dodge vehicles will also be shown throughout the Legends Entertainment District.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments