PHOENIX — A major closure will cause delays for drivers in the southeast Valley this weekend.
Loop 101 will be closed between Ray Road and the Loop 202 from 11 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for pedestrian bridge installation. Both Loop 202 ramps to northbound Loop 101 in Chandler will also be closed at this time.
The intersection of Grand Avenue, 19th Avenue and McDowell Road will be closed from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for overhead traffic signal work.
Southeast Grand Avenue will be down to one lane between 57th Drive and Bethany Home Road from 9 a.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for storm drain and utility work.
The southbound Loop 101 ramp to eastbound Interstate 10 will be closed from 11 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday, 11 p.m. Saturday to 9 a.m. Sunday and from 11 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for pavement improvements.
The southbound Loop 101 off-ramp at Olive Avenue will be closed from 3 a.m. Saturday to 6 p.m. Sunday for pavement improvements.
Eastbound I-10 will be down to one lane between Cotton Lane and Sarival Avenue from 11:30 p.m. Friday to 7:30 a.m. Saturday for guardrail repair.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns