PHOENIX — When it comes to representing Arizonans, Sen. John McCain has everyone in mind, including exotic dancers.
According to Capitol newspaper The Hill, McCain said a new bill that would change the dollar bill to a coin could benefit strippers in the long run, in addition to saving the federal government billions of dollars.
When pressed about the predicament facing scores of the country’s skin-baring and bill-collecting women, McCain responded without missing a beat, “Then I hope that they could obtain larger denominations.”
McCain joked that the patrons of gentleman’s clubs could offer the dancers $5, $10 or even $100 instead of the traditional $1.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement