PHOENIX — When it comes to representing Arizonans, Sen. John McCain has everyone in mind, including exotic dancers.
According to Capitol newspaper The Hill, McCain said a new bill that would change the dollar bill to a coin could benefit strippers in the long run, in addition to saving the federal government billions of dollars.
When pressed about the predicament facing scores of the country’s skin-baring and bill-collecting women, McCain responded without missing a beat, “Then I hope that they could obtain larger denominations.”
McCain joked that the patrons of gentleman’s clubs could offer the dancers $5, $10 or even $100 instead of the traditional $1.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO