PHOENIX — When it comes to representing Arizonans, Sen. John McCain has everyone in mind, including exotic dancers.
According to Capitol newspaper The Hill, McCain said a new bill that would change the dollar bill to a coin could benefit strippers in the long run, in addition to saving the federal government billions of dollars.
When pressed about the predicament facing scores of the country’s skin-baring and bill-collecting women, McCain responded without missing a beat, “Then I hope that they could obtain larger denominations.”
McCain joked that the patrons of gentleman’s clubs could offer the dancers $5, $10 or even $100 instead of the traditional $1.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan