PHOENIX — When it comes to representing Arizonans, Sen. John McCain has everyone in mind, including exotic dancers.
According to Capitol newspaper The Hill, McCain said a new bill that would change the dollar bill to a coin could benefit strippers in the long run, in addition to saving the federal government billions of dollars.
When pressed about the predicament facing scores of the country’s skin-baring and bill-collecting women, McCain responded without missing a beat, “Then I hope that they could obtain larger denominations.”
McCain joked that the patrons of gentleman’s clubs could offer the dancers $5, $10 or even $100 instead of the traditional $1.
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months