PHOENIX — An Arizona woman is crying fowl after she took a photo of a chicken foot that was mistakenly placed in a wrapper with chicken breasts.
According to inquisitr.com, a woman named Lindsey tweeted a photo of the mishap after she found it at the Safeway at 39th Drive and Happy Valley.
In a statement (did she have to release a statement?), Lindsey said she was disgusted by what she found.
“I came across it when I was shopping for dinner at Safeway. My initial reaction was shock, of course, and I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. It was disgusting. I tweeted the picture to Safeway and they responded almost immediately asking what Safeway store it was, and said they were going to contact the store immediately. I contacted the manager when I went back shortly after to see if it was still there, and because it was, I went to the customer service desk for the manager.”
But Lindsey didn’t stop there. She insisted the news cover it and even tweeted Safeway demanding that they give her free ice cream for life or else she would report it as a human hand to police.
For the record, a lot of people in a lot of countries eat chicken feet.
What do you think about this situation? Does Lindsey have a legitimate right to be upset or is she turning a mole hill into a mountain?
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- ‘Supernatural’ TV show convention comes to Arizona
- Jan Brewer thinks Paul Penzone will have tough time beating Sheriff Joe Arpaio
- Mac & Gaydos joined by Burmese python after losing March Madness bet
- Mac and Gaydos deliver pizzas to winning class in REDucation contest
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident