PHOENIX — An Arizona woman is crying fowl after she took a photo of a chicken foot that was mistakenly placed in a wrapper with chicken breasts.
According to inquisitr.com, a woman named Lindsey tweeted a photo of the mishap after she found it at the Safeway at 39th Drive and Happy Valley.
In a statement (did she have to release a statement?), Lindsey said she was disgusted by what she found.
“I came across it when I was shopping for dinner at Safeway. My initial reaction was shock, of course, and I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. It was disgusting. I tweeted the picture to Safeway and they responded almost immediately asking what Safeway store it was, and said they were going to contact the store immediately. I contacted the manager when I went back shortly after to see if it was still there, and because it was, I went to the customer service desk for the manager.”
But Lindsey didn’t stop there. She insisted the news cover it and even tweeted Safeway demanding that they give her free ice cream for life or else she would report it as a human hand to police.
For the record, a lot of people in a lot of countries eat chicken feet.
What do you think about this situation? Does Lindsey have a legitimate right to be upset or is she turning a mole hill into a mountain?
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months
- Gov. Doug Ducey: I approve of border wall ‘as long as it benefits Arizona’
- ‘Supernatural’ TV show convention comes to Arizona
- Jan Brewer thinks Paul Penzone will have tough time beating Sheriff Joe Arpaio