PHOENIX — An Arizona woman is crying fowl after she took a photo of a chicken foot that was mistakenly placed in a wrapper with chicken breasts.
According to inquisitr.com, a woman named Lindsey tweeted a photo of the mishap after she found it at the Safeway at 39th Drive and Happy Valley.
In a statement (did she have to release a statement?), Lindsey said she was disgusted by what she found.
“I came across it when I was shopping for dinner at Safeway. My initial reaction was shock, of course, and I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. It was disgusting. I tweeted the picture to Safeway and they responded almost immediately asking what Safeway store it was, and said they were going to contact the store immediately. I contacted the manager when I went back shortly after to see if it was still there, and because it was, I went to the customer service desk for the manager.”
But Lindsey didn’t stop there. She insisted the news cover it and even tweeted Safeway demanding that they give her free ice cream for life or else she would report it as a human hand to police.
For the record, a lot of people in a lot of countries eat chicken feet.
What do you think about this situation? Does Lindsey have a legitimate right to be upset or is she turning a mole hill into a mountain?
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months
- Gov. Doug Ducey: I approve of border wall ‘as long as it benefits Arizona’