PHOENIX — An Arizona woman is crying fowl after she took a photo of a chicken foot that was mistakenly placed in a wrapper with chicken breasts.
According to inquisitr.com, a woman named Lindsey tweeted a photo of the mishap after she found it at the Safeway at 39th Drive and Happy Valley.
In a statement (did she have to release a statement?), Lindsey said she was disgusted by what she found.
“I came across it when I was shopping for dinner at Safeway. My initial reaction was shock, of course, and I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. It was disgusting. I tweeted the picture to Safeway and they responded almost immediately asking what Safeway store it was, and said they were going to contact the store immediately. I contacted the manager when I went back shortly after to see if it was still there, and because it was, I went to the customer service desk for the manager.”
But Lindsey didn’t stop there. She insisted the news cover it and even tweeted Safeway demanding that they give her free ice cream for life or else she would report it as a human hand to police.
For the record, a lot of people in a lot of countries eat chicken feet.
What do you think about this situation? Does Lindsey have a legitimate right to be upset or is she turning a mole hill into a mountain?
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award