PHOENIX — Two Arizona colleges were in the top third when it came to ranking the nation’s top schools.
According to Forbes, the University of Arizona came in at 211 and Arizona State University came in at 226.
U of A boasts a 20:1 student-to-faculty ratio. It annually costs students an average of $40,592 to attend. U of A was also ranked the 104th-best school for research and the 45-best school in the southern U.S.
ASU has a 25:1 student-to-faculty ratio and students pay an average attendance cost of $36,254. It was the 110th-best school for research and the 48th-best school in the southern U.S.
In total, 620 schools were ranked. Overall, the top school was Stanford, followed by Pomona College (CA), Princeton (NJ), Yale (CT) and Columbia (NY), respectively.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development