PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Country singer Luke Bryan brings his hits from “Tailgates & Tanlines” to the Ak-Chin Pavilion on Saturday night. Tickets to see one of the hottest names in country start at $29.50.
Lead singer Rob Thomas and the rest of the crew come to the Valley Friday night. Tickets start at $34.
Arizona was built on mining and who doesn’t want the chance to find a treasure for themselves? Families can head to the San Tan Mountain Regional Park on Saturday to pan for gold and learn about the history of the San Tan area. Entry is $6 per vehicle.
If you’re in the mood for some reggae-punk, head to the Marquee Theatre on Saturday. The Dirty Heads take the stage at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $30 in advance and $35 at the door.
Feel like having a laugh? Greg Wilson, who has appeared on TV shows like “Life” and “Ugly Betty” is at the Comedy Spot in Scottsdale all weekend. Show times vary and tickets range between $10 and $15.
Take a stroll through the desert and try to find scorpions. A guide will be along for the ride to tell hikers about the insects. Entry is $6 per vehicle.
It’s generally too hot to golf during the day, so why not golf at night? The city of Phoenix hosts this event that features glowing golf balls and golfers decked out in glow gear. Tee times vary, but it all happens at the Palo Verde Golf Course. Admission is $25.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.