PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Country singer Luke Bryan brings his hits from “Tailgates & Tanlines” to the Ak-Chin Pavilion on Saturday night. Tickets to see one of the hottest names in country start at $29.50.
Lead singer Rob Thomas and the rest of the crew come to the Valley Friday night. Tickets start at $34.
Arizona was built on mining and who doesn’t want the chance to find a treasure for themselves? Families can head to the San Tan Mountain Regional Park on Saturday to pan for gold and learn about the history of the San Tan area. Entry is $6 per vehicle.
If you’re in the mood for some reggae-punk, head to the Marquee Theatre on Saturday. The Dirty Heads take the stage at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $30 in advance and $35 at the door.
Feel like having a laugh? Greg Wilson, who has appeared on TV shows like “Life” and “Ugly Betty” is at the Comedy Spot in Scottsdale all weekend. Show times vary and tickets range between $10 and $15.
Take a stroll through the desert and try to find scorpions. A guide will be along for the ride to tell hikers about the insects. Entry is $6 per vehicle.
It’s generally too hot to golf during the day, so why not golf at night? The city of Phoenix hosts this event that features glowing golf balls and golfers decked out in glow gear. Tee times vary, but it all happens at the Palo Verde Golf Course. Admission is $25.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development