PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Country singer Luke Bryan brings his hits from “Tailgates & Tanlines” to the Ak-Chin Pavilion on Saturday night. Tickets to see one of the hottest names in country start at $29.50.
Lead singer Rob Thomas and the rest of the crew come to the Valley Friday night. Tickets start at $34.
Arizona was built on mining and who doesn’t want the chance to find a treasure for themselves? Families can head to the San Tan Mountain Regional Park on Saturday to pan for gold and learn about the history of the San Tan area. Entry is $6 per vehicle.
If you’re in the mood for some reggae-punk, head to the Marquee Theatre on Saturday. The Dirty Heads take the stage at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $30 in advance and $35 at the door.
Feel like having a laugh? Greg Wilson, who has appeared on TV shows like “Life” and “Ugly Betty” is at the Comedy Spot in Scottsdale all weekend. Show times vary and tickets range between $10 and $15.
Take a stroll through the desert and try to find scorpions. A guide will be along for the ride to tell hikers about the insects. Entry is $6 per vehicle.
It’s generally too hot to golf during the day, so why not golf at night? The city of Phoenix hosts this event that features glowing golf balls and golfers decked out in glow gear. Tee times vary, but it all happens at the Palo Verde Golf Course. Admission is $25.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy