PHOENIX — For more than a month, investigators have been searching for 19-year-old Adrienne Salinas of Tempe. Police had eliminated one less suspect in the case.
Early in the morning June 15, investigators said Salinas called her boyfriend, and told him she was taking a taxi to his place, but Salinas never showed up.
That led to speculation the cab driver knew something he wasn’t telling authorities, but newly released surveillance video from a gas station showed when the driver arrived to pick up Salinas, she wasn’t there, and he left.
Tempe police ruled out the driver as a suspect after they took the GPS from his cab, and verified his route the morning in question.
Investigators said the case is going cold, and they’re desperate for new leads. A $10,000 reward is being offered.
Information on Salinas’ whereabouts, can be called to the Tempe Police Department at 480-350-8311.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them