PHOENIX — Scheduled closures of the westbound Loop 202 have been moved to next week, the Arizona Department of Transportation said in a release.
The closures were originally scheduled to take place on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights. That closure is now scheduled for July 29 to Aug. 2.
The freeway will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. between Elliot and Power roads for State Route 24-related construction.
Drivers will be directed to exit at Elliot, head east towards Ellsworth Road, move south to Ray Road, then east to Power Road and north to Loop 202 to re-access the freeway.
ADOT encouraged drivers to plan ahead for construction related delays.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development