PHOENIX — Five girls from Queen Creek, Ariz., will appear on NBC’s “America’s Got Talent” on Tuesday night.
Brynn, Jaycee, Boston, Jenna and Dylan, who make up the group Fresh Faces, will compete in the quarterfinals of the show. The 9- and 10-year-old girls have been dancing together for about seven years.
“They are very talented for their age,” said Alexa Moffitt, the group’s choreographer. “We don’t really come across a group of 9- and 10-year-olds that dance so we together and so strong together.”
Moffitt said the girls are excited to compete live.
“I can’t believe we’re doing this,” said Jaycee. “This is like a dream come true. It’s crazy.”
Fresh Faces is scheduled to compete at 8 p.m.
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas