Well, that wasn’t the smoothest landing.
When the landing gear of a Southwest Airlines plane collapsed at New York’s LaGuardia Airport on Monday, Phoenix-based backup dancer Simrin Player certainly got the scare of a lifetime.
Just crash landed in Laguardia airport in NYC!! Thanks be to God that nobody was hurt! Scariest thing… http://t.co/xZ49dZxN0Y
— Simrin Player (@SimrinPlayer) July 22, 2013
Player also posted a photo to Instagram that showed the plane nose-down.
Player, originally from Salt Lake City, has appeared in music videos for Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus and Willow Smith, among other stars.
The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey says they have `several’ accounts of people reporting physical injuries. The extent of the injuries was not immediately known. Officials say four people suffered anxiety attacks.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick