PHOENIX — The Arizona Lottery announced Monday a winning $1 million Powerball ticket was sold at a Chandler gas station.
The winning ticket was sold at a Circle K near Chandler Boulevard and Dobson. The lucky winner has yet to come forward but they have 178 days left to claim their prize.
“We are thrilled that yet another Arizona player has won a $1 million Powerball second prize,” said Karen Bach of the Arizona Lottery in a press release. “We are excited that the number of new millionaires statewide is continuing to grow, and we look forward to meeting and presenting the check to the winner.”
Arizona Lottery ticket sales have recently spiked which means more money will be provided to Arizona programs.
This is the 26th $1 million second-prize winner in the state of Arizona.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon