PHOENIX – That aching headache, the nauseated stomach and the feeling that makes you crawl right back to bed after a heavy night of drinking is no match for a Valley doctor who says he can relieve the symptoms in less than an hour.
According to the College Times, Dr. Jordan Hoffman, a doctor in Naturophatic Medicine said that he can cure the symptoms of a hangover by using micronutrients which are supplied intravenously to the patient.
“It’s great for someone who has to go to work the next day or get work done. I’ve worked with some of the students from my medical school when they had exams coming up and they needed to refresh and get into the study mode,” he says. “It helps to provide more of a mental focus and a sustained source of energy while relieving the common symptoms of an upset stomach or headache.”
But the IV theraphy is not for everyone.
Those with kidney or liver problems might not make the cut, but you might have a healthy liver if you drank the night before and didn’t wind up in the ER.
Dr. Hoffman said that this treatment is only able to help out mild to moderate hangovers, and adviases that a person should probably stay at home and rest until the symptoms disappear.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food