PHOENIX – That aching headache, the nauseated stomach and the feeling that makes you crawl right back to bed after a heavy night of drinking is no match for a Valley doctor who says he can relieve the symptoms in less than an hour.
According to the College Times, Dr. Jordan Hoffman, a doctor in Naturophatic Medicine said that he can cure the symptoms of a hangover by using micronutrients which are supplied intravenously to the patient.
“It’s great for someone who has to go to work the next day or get work done. I’ve worked with some of the students from my medical school when they had exams coming up and they needed to refresh and get into the study mode,” he says. “It helps to provide more of a mental focus and a sustained source of energy while relieving the common symptoms of an upset stomach or headache.”
But the IV theraphy is not for everyone.
Those with kidney or liver problems might not make the cut, but you might have a healthy liver if you drank the night before and didn’t wind up in the ER.
Dr. Hoffman said that this treatment is only able to help out mild to moderate hangovers, and adviases that a person should probably stay at home and rest until the symptoms disappear.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier