PHOENIX — Looking for something to so this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Can’t get enough HGTV? Head over to the Maricopa County Home & Garden Show this weekend at University of Phoenix Stadium. Hundreds of home improvement experts will be on hand to help you finally fix that stubborn water heater or get you the garden of your dreams. The show runs all weekend long. Tickets are $5 for adults, $2 for children aged 3 to 12 and kids 3 and under are free.
It’s hot out, so why not go play in the snow? The Phoenix Zoo hosts it’s annual Winter in July party on Saturday from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. Kids can throw snowballs and watch animals snack on frozen treats.
Richard Lewis, one of the great late-night comedians, brings his act to Stand Up Live! in Phoenix this weekend. Showtimes vary, but tickets are steady at $22.
It’s not Halloween, but that’s not stopping the folks over at Salt River Tubing from throwing a scary good party. Everyone is encouraged to wear a costume and prizes will be given to the best ones. The fun begins at 9 a.m.
The comedian and co-star of “The Heat” will have audiences rolling at the Tempe Improv this weekend. Check their website for showtimes. Tickets are $20 and there is a two-drink minimum.
Keeping in shape in Arizona during the summer can be tough, but Big Surf wants to help out with it’s Splash Mob 5K. During the run, participants are drenched with Super Soakers and water balloons. Registration is $40.
Who was born in Long Island, raised in Compton and lays down Bob Marley-inspired reggae tunes? J Boog. He’s at the Marquee Theatre on Saturday. Tickets are $23 at the door and $22 in advance.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier