On Friday, the ice cream man is at your beck and call.
Phoenix has been selected to participate in the second Uber On-Demand Ice Cream Day. It’s part of a global marketing campaign in 33 cities in 11 countries in celebration of National Ice Cream Day.
“For $30, we’ll come directly to you, we’ll deliver five pieces of ice cream, you’ll get some Uber tank tops, Uber sunglasses, and the great thing is, 10 percent of all local proceeds go directly to Prescott Firefighters Charities,” said General Manager of Uber Phoenix Steve Thompson.
The Uber app allows users to request luxury vehicles in real time directly to your location. Using the same app, users can request the Uber-branded ice cream trucks to deliver the treats and swag to any location in parts of Scottsdale and Phoenix.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon