PHOENIX — Looking for something to do during this hot summer weekend? The list below offers a few options.
Three of the biggest acts of the 1990s boy band and R&B era take over Jobing.com Arena on Sunday. Hearts are sure to break. Tickets range from $24 to $84.
Two of the most enduring bands of the New Wave era bring their high energy performances to the Talking Stick Resort. Expect to rock out to hits like “Love Shack” and “We Got the Beat.” Tickets range between $40 and $150.
Check out life-size LEGO models, build your own towers and watch master LEGO builders go to work at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale. Tickets start at $19.
This Latin singing sensation is also became a reality TV star last year in the show “Larrymania.” He will perform at the Celebrity Theatre. Tickets range between $35 and $85.
See the irreverent rock musical on stage this weekend at the Scottsdale Desert Stages Theatre. Tickets range from $22 to $25.
A ’90s comedy stalwart, including being one of the original stars of “In Living Color,” brings his humor to the Tempe Improv. Tickets start at $22.
The star of Travel Channel’s “Burt the Conquerer” brings his comedic talents to Stand Up Live in downtown Phoenix. Tickets start at $20.
The trance producer behind the timeless hit “Sandstorm” comes to Sound Kitchen in Scottsdale. Tickets start at $10.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy