PHOENIX — Looking for something to do during this hot summer weekend? The list below offers a few options.
Three of the biggest acts of the 1990s boy band and R&B era take over Jobing.com Arena on Sunday. Hearts are sure to break. Tickets range from $24 to $84.
Two of the most enduring bands of the New Wave era bring their high energy performances to the Talking Stick Resort. Expect to rock out to hits like “Love Shack” and “We Got the Beat.” Tickets range between $40 and $150.
Check out life-size LEGO models, build your own towers and watch master LEGO builders go to work at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale. Tickets start at $19.
This Latin singing sensation is also became a reality TV star last year in the show “Larrymania.” He will perform at the Celebrity Theatre. Tickets range between $35 and $85.
See the irreverent rock musical on stage this weekend at the Scottsdale Desert Stages Theatre. Tickets range from $22 to $25.
A ’90s comedy stalwart, including being one of the original stars of “In Living Color,” brings his humor to the Tempe Improv. Tickets start at $22.
The star of Travel Channel’s “Burt the Conquerer” brings his comedic talents to Stand Up Live in downtown Phoenix. Tickets start at $20.
The trance producer behind the timeless hit “Sandstorm” comes to Sound Kitchen in Scottsdale. Tickets start at $10.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night