PHOENIX — Looking for something to do during this hot summer weekend? The list below offers a few options.
Three of the biggest acts of the 1990s boy band and R&B era take over Jobing.com Arena on Sunday. Hearts are sure to break. Tickets range from $24 to $84.
Two of the most enduring bands of the New Wave era bring their high energy performances to the Talking Stick Resort. Expect to rock out to hits like “Love Shack” and “We Got the Beat.” Tickets range between $40 and $150.
Check out life-size LEGO models, build your own towers and watch master LEGO builders go to work at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale. Tickets start at $19.
This Latin singing sensation is also became a reality TV star last year in the show “Larrymania.” He will perform at the Celebrity Theatre. Tickets range between $35 and $85.
See the irreverent rock musical on stage this weekend at the Scottsdale Desert Stages Theatre. Tickets range from $22 to $25.
A ’90s comedy stalwart, including being one of the original stars of “In Living Color,” brings his humor to the Tempe Improv. Tickets start at $22.
The star of Travel Channel’s “Burt the Conquerer” brings his comedic talents to Stand Up Live in downtown Phoenix. Tickets start at $20.
The trance producer behind the timeless hit “Sandstorm” comes to Sound Kitchen in Scottsdale. Tickets start at $10.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.