PHOENIX — Most drivers in the Valley should be able to expect a closure-free weekend, but construction in the northwest Valley could cause delays.
Westbound Interstate 10 will be down to one lane between Litchfield and Citrus roads from 9 p.m. Saturday to 10 a.m. Sunday to shift westbound traffic to a new section of pavement. The westbound I-10 on-ramps at Bullard Avenue and Estrella Parkway will also be closed at this time.
Eastbound I-10 will be down to two lanes between Sarival Avenue and Estrella Parkway from 9 p.m. Sunday to 4 a.m. Monday for barrier installation.
Loop 202 will be closed between Grand and Peoria avenues from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for Loop 303 completion work. Numerous cross streets in the area will be closed intermittently for lane striping and other work.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon