PHOENIX — Arizona State University students have never had it so good when it comes to finding a place to live.
The newest option for students is called the District on Apache, a luxury student housing development that’s under construction.
“It’s kind of like a resort for them,” said Ryan Soderquist, general manager of the property. “They’re excited to move in.”
The property, which is walking distance from the university, offers unique amenities, such as multiple pools and a lazy river.
Other extras include cabanas complete with a misting system, a jumbo-sized TV, barbeque grills and a 200-square-foot hot tub. Inside is a golf simulator where golfers can play 18 holes on a massive screen. There are also a sauna, spas and locker rooms.
The complex, located near Apache Boulevard and Rural Road, is scheduled to open mid-August. Leasing managers predict they will be at 100 percent capacity.
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas