PHOENIX — Arizona State University students have never had it so good when it comes to finding a place to live.
The newest option for students is called the District on Apache, a luxury student housing development that’s under construction.
“It’s kind of like a resort for them,” said Ryan Soderquist, general manager of the property. “They’re excited to move in.”
The property, which is walking distance from the university, offers unique amenities, such as multiple pools and a lazy river.
Other extras include cabanas complete with a misting system, a jumbo-sized TV, barbeque grills and a 200-square-foot hot tub. Inside is a golf simulator where golfers can play 18 holes on a massive screen. There are also a sauna, spas and locker rooms.
The complex, located near Apache Boulevard and Rural Road, is scheduled to open mid-August. Leasing managers predict they will be at 100 percent capacity.
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain