PHOENIX – A new Mexican restaurant will open its doors in the metro Phoenix area by the end of fall.
According to the Phoenix Business Journal, Fox Restaurant Concepts, a Phoenix-based company will open Blanco Tacos + Tequila at the Biltmore Fashion Park, replacing Ling & Louie’s Kitchen.
Fox Restaurants will replace the Asian restaurant with Blanco Tacos + Tequila, which is known for hand-crafted margaritas and award-winning guacamole.
The Biltmore Fashion Park area, which is known for its spacious walkways and stores like the Apple store and Saks Fifth Ave., will have Blanco Tacos + Tequila overlooking Camelback Road, sitting right next to Zinburger and True Food Kitchen.
“It’s no secret that we think the Biltmore area is a great place to open a restaurant,” Fox Restaurant Concepts founder Sam Fox said in a press release. “It’s the city’s intersection for business professionals, shoppers and neighbors, who, we hope, will enjoy Blanco’s fresh approach to Mexican cuisine in an energetic environment.”
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon