Not everyone can pull off a name like North West so Nameberry made a list of of the top 10 most popular baby names of 2013 thus far.
Although this list is slightly more colorful than the most recent Social Security list of baby names, Nameberry believes they are ahead of the curve and better at predicting popular new trends. Imogen has yet to make the Social Security’s top 1,000.
The top 10 girls names are: Imogen, Charlotte, Harper, Eleanor, Violet, Amelia, Seraphina, Isla, Penelope and Katniss, respectively.
The top 10 boys names are: Asher, Finn, Declan, Django, James, Oliver, Henry, Atticus, Owen and Milo, respectively.
Earlier in the year the Huffington Post created a graphic based on the Social Security’s list of top baby names for each state. Girls in Arizona were most commonly named Sophia and boys were most popularly named Jacob.
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick