PEORIA, Ariz. — The Fourth of July holiday got off to a tragic start Thursday in Peoria.
According to Amanda Jacinto, PIO with the Peoria Police Department, a 27-year-old male was killed and four others were airlifted to local hospitals, after a truck carrying five people en route to Lake Pleasant crashed.
“Two people were inside the truck, and three people were riding in the bed of the truck,” Jacinto said. “For some reason, the vehicle lost control and ended up rolling. The three people in the back of the truck were all ejected.”
The four surviving passengers, two males and two females, are listed in serious condition at this time.
There has been no indication that alcohol played a factor in the accident.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development