PHOENIX – Amy’s Baking Company is sure to come under more fire after a copy of their employment contract has been uploaded to the internet.
Radar Online obtained a copy of the “mutually-binding” contract that employees make with the company, and if you thought that you saw everything there was to see on Kitchen Nightmares, you’d be wrong.
The contract had 20 strict rules to abide by, including many that left financial responsibility upon the employees — and of course the now famous rule about servers giving all their tips to the restaurant owners.
One rule states that employees are to work holidays and weekends without exception and a “no-show” will be penalized with a $250.00 fee.
Another specifies that all tips are property of ABC and staff members would be paid on an hourly basis. Employees are also required to pay for food wasted or plates broken.
However, Radar Online reported that Amy’s Baking Company has since changed their “tip policy” after the backlash the company was subjected on Facebook.
And regarding that reality TV show that was in the making? They’re still looking for networks that might want to air it.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon