PHOENIX – The National Bank of Arizona in partnership with United Way of Prescott have established a donation account for the families of the 19 firefighters of the Yarnell Hill Fire tragedy.
“We extend our deepest condolences and support to our employees, customers and residents in the Yarnell Hill area who are being affected by this tragedy,” said Keith Maio, president and CEO.
The funds collected by the bank will also be used to help the residents of Yarnell who lost their homes due to the fire.
They will also be working with the 100 Club of Arizona as well as the American Red Cross and individual gifts from the community to aid the immediate family of the fallen heroes.
National Bank of Arizona branch locations in Wickenburg and Prescott are open for business and are taking donations.
Donations can be made to United Way of Yavapai County, FBO Yarnell Hill Fire Fund #0440011985 at any National Bank of Arizona branch in the state.
For volunteer, fundraising and other ways to assist those affected by the Yarnell Hill Fire, go to yarnellfallenfirefighters.com.
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths