PHOENIX – The National Bank of Arizona in partnership with United Way of Prescott have established a donation account for the families of the 19 firefighters of the Yarnell Hill Fire tragedy.
“We extend our deepest condolences and support to our employees, customers and residents in the Yarnell Hill area who are being affected by this tragedy,” said Keith Maio, president and CEO.
The funds collected by the bank will also be used to help the residents of Yarnell who lost their homes due to the fire.
They will also be working with the 100 Club of Arizona as well as the American Red Cross and individual gifts from the community to aid the immediate family of the fallen heroes.
National Bank of Arizona branch locations in Wickenburg and Prescott are open for business and are taking donations.
Donations can be made to United Way of Yavapai County, FBO Yarnell Hill Fire Fund #0440011985 at any National Bank of Arizona branch in the state.
For volunteer, fundraising and other ways to assist those affected by the Yarnell Hill Fire, go to yarnellfallenfirefighters.com.
- Affordable small home makeovers for Mother's Day
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life