PHOENIX – The National Bank of Arizona in partnership with United Way of Prescott have established a donation account for the families of the 19 firefighters of the Yarnell Hill Fire tragedy.
“We extend our deepest condolences and support to our employees, customers and residents in the Yarnell Hill area who are being affected by this tragedy,” said Keith Maio, president and CEO.
The funds collected by the bank will also be used to help the residents of Yarnell who lost their homes due to the fire.
They will also be working with the 100 Club of Arizona as well as the American Red Cross and individual gifts from the community to aid the immediate family of the fallen heroes.
National Bank of Arizona branch locations in Wickenburg and Prescott are open for business and are taking donations.
Donations can be made to United Way of Yavapai County, FBO Yarnell Hill Fire Fund #0440011985 at any National Bank of Arizona branch in the state.
For volunteer, fundraising and other ways to assist those affected by the Yarnell Hill Fire, go to yarnellfallenfirefighters.com.
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick