PHOENIX — A Valley high school began its anti-bullying campaign on Thursday.
The Arizona Collegiate High School is planning to host four seminars to help inform parents and kids how to stay out of trouble.
“We have created these programs and sessions to work with parents to help educate them about the types of things that their sons or daughters are going through…how they as parents can help, and what we as a school can do to help also”, said the school’s principal, Mike Dunbar.
The seminars will be held from 5 to 7 p.m. on July 9, July 18, July 23 and July 30 at Arizona Collegiate High School, 3161 N. 33rd Ave.
Anyone who comes to the open house July 18 will be registered to win a new Dell Netbook, as well as many other incentives.
Guests will also receive dinner and a free haircut courtesy of D’Image Bilingual School of Cosmetology.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development