PHOENIX — A Valley high school began its anti-bullying campaign on Thursday.
The Arizona Collegiate High School is planning to host four seminars to help inform parents and kids how to stay out of trouble.
“We have created these programs and sessions to work with parents to help educate them about the types of things that their sons or daughters are going through…how they as parents can help, and what we as a school can do to help also”, said the school’s principal, Mike Dunbar.
The seminars will be held from 5 to 7 p.m. on July 9, July 18, July 23 and July 30 at Arizona Collegiate High School, 3161 N. 33rd Ave.
Anyone who comes to the open house July 18 will be registered to win a new Dell Netbook, as well as many other incentives.
Guests will also receive dinner and a free haircut courtesy of D’Image Bilingual School of Cosmetology.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night