PHOENIX — Police are searching for three men that committed a bank robbery on Wednesday morning.
According to police, two of the suspects entered the Arizona State Credit Union near 6500 E. Greenway Parkway about 10:30 a.m. After robbing the bank, the suspects jumped into a vehicle that a third suspect was driving.
The first suspect is described as being a male standing about 6-foot-1 and weighing about 225 pounds. He is about 25-years-old. The suspect was in all-black clothing, but police believe he may be African-American.
The second suspect is described as being a male standing about 5-foot-5 and weighing about 150 pounds. He is about 25-years-old. The suspect was in all-black clothing, but police believe he may be African-American.
No description was given for the third suspect.
The suspects fled the scene in a 2000 GMC Jimmy. It has s a tan or beige horizontal trim piece in the middle of the vehicle and is gray underneath the trim. It may have an Arizona license plate.
Anyone with information on this crime is asked to contact the Phoenix Police Department Violent Crimes Bureau at (602) 262-6141 or Silent Witness at (480) WITNESS.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development