Two Phoenix organizations will be hosting three all-you-can eat meals Friday to support families of two fallen Valley heroes.
The Phoenix Police Department Fraternal Order of Police Lodge #2 and the Phoenix Fire Department will be hosting an all-you-can eat breakfast, lunch and dinner beginning at 5 a.m. Friday.
The meals will be served at F.O.P. Lodge #2 at 12851 N. 19th Ave. A pancake breakfast, barbeque-style lunch and spaghetti dinner will be served to support the families of Phoenix Police Officer Daryl Raetz and Phoenix Firefighter Bradley Harper.
Raetz was killed May 19, 2013, while working a DUI case.
Harper died on the same day after fighting a large outside fire in the West Valley.
Breakfast will be served from 5 a.m. to 9 a.m. for a suggested donation of $5. Lunch will be served from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. for a suggested donation of $10. Dinner will be served from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. for a suggested donation of $15.
There will be food, music and prizes. All donations are tax deductible.
For more information contact Officer David Hopkins at (602) 320-2614 or Officer Santos Robles at (602) 904-2868.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food