Two Phoenix organizations will be hosting three all-you-can eat meals Friday to support families of two fallen Valley heroes.
The Phoenix Police Department Fraternal Order of Police Lodge #2 and the Phoenix Fire Department will be hosting an all-you-can eat breakfast, lunch and dinner beginning at 5 a.m. Friday.
The meals will be served at F.O.P. Lodge #2 at 12851 N. 19th Ave. A pancake breakfast, barbeque-style lunch and spaghetti dinner will be served to support the families of Phoenix Police Officer Daryl Raetz and Phoenix Firefighter Bradley Harper.
Raetz was killed May 19, 2013, while working a DUI case.
Harper died on the same day after fighting a large outside fire in the West Valley.
Breakfast will be served from 5 a.m. to 9 a.m. for a suggested donation of $5. Lunch will be served from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. for a suggested donation of $10. Dinner will be served from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. for a suggested donation of $15.
There will be food, music and prizes. All donations are tax deductible.
For more information contact Officer David Hopkins at (602) 320-2614 or Officer Santos Robles at (602) 904-2868.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments