Two Phoenix organizations will be hosting three all-you-can eat meals Friday to support families of two fallen Valley heroes.
The Phoenix Police Department Fraternal Order of Police Lodge #2 and the Phoenix Fire Department will be hosting an all-you-can eat breakfast, lunch and dinner beginning at 5 a.m. Friday.
The meals will be served at F.O.P. Lodge #2 at 12851 N. 19th Ave. A pancake breakfast, barbeque-style lunch and spaghetti dinner will be served to support the families of Phoenix Police Officer Daryl Raetz and Phoenix Firefighter Bradley Harper.
Raetz was killed May 19, 2013, while working a DUI case.
Harper died on the same day after fighting a large outside fire in the West Valley.
Breakfast will be served from 5 a.m. to 9 a.m. for a suggested donation of $5. Lunch will be served from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. for a suggested donation of $10. Dinner will be served from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. for a suggested donation of $15.
There will be food, music and prizes. All donations are tax deductible.
For more information contact Officer David Hopkins at (602) 320-2614 or Officer Santos Robles at (602) 904-2868.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns