Two Phoenix organizations will be hosting three all-you-can eat meals Friday to support families of two fallen Valley heroes.
The Phoenix Police Department Fraternal Order of Police Lodge #2 and the Phoenix Fire Department will be hosting an all-you-can eat breakfast, lunch and dinner beginning at 5 a.m. Friday.
The meals will be served at F.O.P. Lodge #2 at 12851 N. 19th Ave. A pancake breakfast, barbeque-style lunch and spaghetti dinner will be served to support the families of Phoenix Police Officer Daryl Raetz and Phoenix Firefighter Bradley Harper.
Raetz was killed May 19, 2013, while working a DUI case.
Harper died on the same day after fighting a large outside fire in the West Valley.
Breakfast will be served from 5 a.m. to 9 a.m. for a suggested donation of $5. Lunch will be served from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. for a suggested donation of $10. Dinner will be served from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. for a suggested donation of $15.
There will be food, music and prizes. All donations are tax deductible.
For more information contact Officer David Hopkins at (602) 320-2614 or Officer Santos Robles at (602) 904-2868.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development