A fun day with friends turned into a viral video when this 22-year-old from Mesa drove off a cliff.
Josh and his friends were driving to Tortilla Flats, swerving and speeding when he hit a mile marker and his car tumbled down a mountain.
Luckily, the driver walked away with a mere cut on his hand and his insurance company covered the accident.
According to Nicole Farr with the Arizona Insurance Council, videos like this help insurance adjusters look into claims. Provided that there was no intentional illegal activity drivers will be reimbursed for this type of accident.
The shocking video did have a happy ending and taught a valuable lesson. The driver, Josh, said:
“At the end of the day it’s just metal, I walked away with my life.”
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development