PHOENIX — A reward up to $1,000 is being offered for information that leads to the location of a missing Tempe, Ariz., woman.
Police said Adrienne Celeste Salinas, 19, went missing on June 15 after telling her boyfriend she was heading to his apartment at 4:47 a.m.
Salinas’ car was found a block from her apartment. It had sustained front-end damage and two flat tires. It is believed the vehicle may have been damaged in an accident.
Police said the doors were locked, the overnight bag she packed was gone and there were no signs of a struggle.
Authorities searched Tempe Town Lake, but there was no immediate word if any clues in the case were found.
Anyone with information on Salinas’ whereabouts is asked to contact Silent Witness at (480) WITNESS.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon