PHOENIX — If his coffee didn’t wake him up this sure did, a man in Phoenix found a two-foot long alligator at his home.
According to ABC15.com the man originally thought the gator was a lizard and called Phoenix Herpetological Society. Spokesman Pat Impiccini said the gator will be examined and eventually be added to the educational program at the
The reptile was found at 75th Avenue and Camelback Road. Officials believe that it must have been someone’s pet that was released at a nearby water source.
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials