PHOENIX — If his coffee didn’t wake him up this sure did, a man in Phoenix found a two-foot long alligator at his home.
According to ABC15.com the man originally thought the gator was a lizard and called Phoenix Herpetological Society. Spokesman Pat Impiccini said the gator will be examined and eventually be added to the educational program at the
The reptile was found at 75th Avenue and Camelback Road. Officials believe that it must have been someone’s pet that was released at a nearby water source.
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona
- Former Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon considers run against Sheriff Arpaio