PHOENIX — If his coffee didn’t wake him up this sure did, a man in Phoenix found a two-foot long alligator at his home.
According to ABC15.com the man originally thought the gator was a lizard and called Phoenix Herpetological Society. Spokesman Pat Impiccini said the gator will be examined and eventually be added to the educational program at the
The reptile was found at 75th Avenue and Camelback Road. Officials believe that it must have been someone’s pet that was released at a nearby water source.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO