PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend? The list below offers a few options.
The co-creator of CBS’ “Two Broke Girls” and creator of NBC’s “Whitney” brings her comedic skill to the Tempe Improv on Friday and Saturday. Showtimes vary by day, but tickets are $28.
Grab the kids and head down to the Arizona Science Center where the family can build speedsters, learn about electronics and create some fish. Ticket prices vary.
The Irish Cultural Center in Phoenix is hosting its annual Bloomsday event in honor of James Joyce’s “Ulysses.” Tickets are $27 in advance.
Morris Day and the Time, who were big hits in the 80s, play at Wild Horse Pass and Casino on Saturday night. The band has had two singles climb the “Billboard” charts. Tickets start at $28.
The Grammy-nominated star bring her version of Texas bluegrass music to the Musical Instrument Museum on Sunday night. Tickets start at $22.50 for the 7 p.m. show.
Treat dad to a few laughs in honor of Father’s Day. Showtime is 7 p.m. and tickets are $10.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them