PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend? The list below offers a few options.
The co-creator of CBS’ “Two Broke Girls” and creator of NBC’s “Whitney” brings her comedic skill to the Tempe Improv on Friday and Saturday. Showtimes vary by day, but tickets are $28.
Grab the kids and head down to the Arizona Science Center where the family can build speedsters, learn about electronics and create some fish. Ticket prices vary.
The Irish Cultural Center in Phoenix is hosting its annual Bloomsday event in honor of James Joyce’s “Ulysses.” Tickets are $27 in advance.
Morris Day and the Time, who were big hits in the 80s, play at Wild Horse Pass and Casino on Saturday night. The band has had two singles climb the “Billboard” charts. Tickets start at $28.
The Grammy-nominated star bring her version of Texas bluegrass music to the Musical Instrument Museum on Sunday night. Tickets start at $22.50 for the 7 p.m. show.
Treat dad to a few laughs in honor of Father’s Day. Showtime is 7 p.m. and tickets are $10.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns