PHOENIX — State Farm Insurance will be holding a career fair on June 11 and June 12 to fill 900 positions.
Both part-time and full-time positions are available and the company will be looking for employees of all backgrounds. A representative said an insurance background is not necessary to apply and
employees will be able to move up within the company.
“It is much more important that people have some customer service type experience,” State Farm’s Robert Villegas said. “It is absolutely critical that they’re outgoing people who have some communication skills and are going to be able to enjoy that work as they interact with the customers.”
The career fair is being held at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton at 320 N. 44th St., near Sky Harbor Airport. Villegas said those planning to attend should bring a resume and apply online.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon