MESA, Ariz. — An 84-year-old woman is missing from the area of Ellsworth and Guadalupe Road and police are asking for help.
Dovie Irene Kennemer is described in a press release as a white female with gray hair, blue eyes, 5’4″ tall, and weighs 125 pounds. She was last seen wearing a bright blue shirt with white flowers and blue capris.
Kennemer has been missing since Thursday since 8:45 p.m., according to police. She was visiting with family, getting ready to leave and was in the passenger seat of a car. Her daughter-in-law Brenda Kennemer ran inside for a quick moment and Dovie was no longer in the vehicle when she returned.
Kennemer suffers from severe Alzheimer ‘s disease and is not on medication. She recently broke her hip and moves slowly. According to police, she has no identification on her but should know her name.
Anyone with information about Kennemer’s whereabouts are asked to call the Mesa Police Department at 480-644-2211.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development