MESA, Ariz. — An 84-year-old woman is missing from the area of Ellsworth and Guadalupe Road and police are asking for help.
Dovie Irene Kennemer is described in a press release as a white female with gray hair, blue eyes, 5’4″ tall, and weighs 125 pounds. She was last seen wearing a bright blue shirt with white flowers and blue capris.
Kennemer has been missing since Thursday since 8:45 p.m., according to police. She was visiting with family, getting ready to leave and was in the passenger seat of a car. Her daughter-in-law Brenda Kennemer ran inside for a quick moment and Dovie was no longer in the vehicle when she returned.
Kennemer suffers from severe Alzheimer ‘s disease and is not on medication. She recently broke her hip and moves slowly. According to police, she has no identification on her but should know her name.
Anyone with information about Kennemer’s whereabouts are asked to call the Mesa Police Department at 480-644-2211.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier