MESA, Ariz. — An 84-year-old woman is missing from the area of Ellsworth and Guadalupe Road and police are asking for help.
Dovie Irene Kennemer is described in a press release as a white female with gray hair, blue eyes, 5’4″ tall, and weighs 125 pounds. She was last seen wearing a bright blue shirt with white flowers and blue capris.
Kennemer has been missing since Thursday since 8:45 p.m., according to police. She was visiting with family, getting ready to leave and was in the passenger seat of a car. Her daughter-in-law Brenda Kennemer ran inside for a quick moment and Dovie was no longer in the vehicle when she returned.
Kennemer suffers from severe Alzheimer ‘s disease and is not on medication. She recently broke her hip and moves slowly. According to police, she has no identification on her but should know her name.
Anyone with information about Kennemer’s whereabouts are asked to call the Mesa Police Department at 480-644-2211.
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains