PHOENIX — If you’re looking for love and fan of reality television, you can have the best of both worlds this weekend.
Producers of ABC’s “The Bachelor” will be in town Saturday, June 8 at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix to cast for the upcoming season.
“It’s an honor and it’s exciting,” said Danyell Schastny of the Hyatt Regency Phoenix. “We’ve been working with a great group of folks to get them all the space they need and we are looking forward to probably at least a couple hundred people who’ll show up.”
If you’re an eligible lady, head to the Hyatt Regency Phoenix, located at 122 N. 2nd Street in downtown Phoenix. Auditions run between 1 p.m. until 5 p.m.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development