PHOENIX – Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Remember the Chicago Bulls intro song during the Jordan era? Alan Parsons Live Project, known for that and other hits like “Eye in the Sky” and “Don’t Answer Me,” is playing this weekend at Talking Stick Resort. Tickets range between $40 and $75.
Bite into sweet watermelon and ice cream and see the crowning of the “Miss Arizona Festival” in Glendale. Adults can also head to the beer garden. Admission is free.
Popular stand-up and former “MadTV” comedian Pablo Francisco returns to the Tempe Improv. Tickets start at $28.
The largest bridal show in the country comes to the Phoenix Convention Center this weekend. A wedding gown will be given away hourly. Admission is $12.
Known for roles in “Curb Your Enthusiasm” and “Everybody Hates Chris,” actor, writer and comedian J.B. Smoove comes to Stand Up Live! in downtown Phoenix. Tickets are $20.
Uber-popular contemporary Christian rockers Hillsong United comes to Grand Canyon University Arena to play hits from their latest album, “Zion.” Tickets start at $28.
Put on your pirate gear and get out to the Salt River for the sixth annual celebration of pirates on the river. $17 for shuttle ride and tube rental; $14 for shuttle only.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development