PHOENIX – Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Remember the Chicago Bulls intro song during the Jordan era? Alan Parsons Live Project, known for that and other hits like “Eye in the Sky” and “Don’t Answer Me,” is playing this weekend at Talking Stick Resort. Tickets range between $40 and $75.
Bite into sweet watermelon and ice cream and see the crowning of the “Miss Arizona Festival” in Glendale. Adults can also head to the beer garden. Admission is free.
Popular stand-up and former “MadTV” comedian Pablo Francisco returns to the Tempe Improv. Tickets start at $28.
The largest bridal show in the country comes to the Phoenix Convention Center this weekend. A wedding gown will be given away hourly. Admission is $12.
Known for roles in “Curb Your Enthusiasm” and “Everybody Hates Chris,” actor, writer and comedian J.B. Smoove comes to Stand Up Live! in downtown Phoenix. Tickets are $20.
Uber-popular contemporary Christian rockers Hillsong United comes to Grand Canyon University Arena to play hits from their latest album, “Zion.” Tickets start at $28.
Put on your pirate gear and get out to the Salt River for the sixth annual celebration of pirates on the river. $17 for shuttle ride and tube rental; $14 for shuttle only.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food