PHOENIX — A new billboard near Interstate 10 and 40th Street is raising some eyebrows.
The billboard, paid for by ArrangementFinders.com, reads “Hey Students, Need a Summer Job? Date a Sugar Daddy!” and features porn star Bree Olson.
ArrangementFinders.com CMO AJ Perkins said the billboard was placed to catch the eye of thousands of Arizona State University students.
“What better place than America’s number one party school to market our service catering to young aspirational beauties seeking mutually beneficial arrangements with successful older men?
“While the economy is starting to rebound, jobs are still hard to come by, especially for students and those graduating and entering the workforce,” Perkins said in a release.
The goal of the site is to connect pretty women with generous men.
ArrangementFinders.com billboards have attracted negative attention in other cities.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO