PHOENIX — Police are searching for a woman who obtained thousands of dollars by assuming the identity of another person.
The suspect went to the Wells Fargo Bank at 1225 W. Guadalupe Rd. on Feb. 19 and used a stolen California driver’s license to access the victim’s bank account. The suspect did the same thing at the Wells Fargo Bank at 5840 W. Thomas Rd. on Feb. 20.
In total, the suspect obtained $12,100 from the victim’s account.
On Feb. 21, the suspect opened a credit account at the Nordstrom’s at 7014 E. Camelback Rd. and charged over $4,000 worth of merchandise.
Anyone with information on this crime is asked to contact Silent Witness at (480) WITNESS.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food