PHOENIX — Police are searching for a man suspected of robbing a Mesa massage parlor on Friday.
The man entered AG Massage, located at 6247 E. Main St., about 7:55 p.m., produced a gun and demanded money.
The suspect told the female clerk that he was not going to hurt her and fled the area on foot.
The suspect is described as being a white male between 25- and 30-years old. He stands about 5-foot-8, weighs between 160 and 165 lbs. and has brown hair. He was last seen wearing a light-colored baseball cap with a mesh back and logo in front, glasses, a light-blue t-shirt and navy pants.
Anyone with information on this case is asked to contact the Mesa Police Department at (480) 644-2211.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier