PHOENIX — A close friend of murder victim Travis Alexander said convicted killer Jodi Arias is a vampire feeding off the spotlight.
The jury in Arias’ murder trial was dismissed Thursday after failing to decide if she should receive the death penalty.
Julie Christopher said it’s another chapter in the trial that nobody is enjoying more than Arias herself.
“She loves the attention and what’s going on,” Christopher said. “She doesn’t want this to end and she just keeps on going. It’s so upsetting because Jodi is pure evil.”
Christopher believes Arias is a master manipulator who managed to get into at least a few of the jurors’ heads.
“Somehow, someway she was able work on the jurors subconsciously and they couldn’t make their minds up. She’s so good at playing the little girl and then the femme fatale that I think jurors were so confused by her.”
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them