PHOENIX — Looking for something to do over the holiday weekend? The list below offers a few options.
Fans of comic books, television and movies will come together this weekend at Phoenix Comicon. The event runs from Thursday to Sunday and features everything from a zombie walk to celebrity guest speakers. Ticket prices vary by day.
Enjoy some tasty brews and help the Beer for Brains Foundation on Saturday in Scottsdale. Tickets are $40 in advance and $45 at the door and include beer samples at six different bars.
Get a taste of the Emerald Isle on Saturday at Wild Horse Pass. Celtic Woman, an all-woman chorus, will treat audiences to both modern and classic Irish tunes. Tickets start at $65.
Get out the bikes and enjoy a bite to eat, a drink and a ride in the sunshine Sunday in Scottsdale. The ride kicks off at 3:30 p.m. Entry is $25 and includes a beer and a snack.
The Filipino pop star is playing at the Celebrity Theatre on Sunday. Tickets range between $50 and $90.
Comedian Brian Bradley brings his interactive comedy show to the Comedy Spot on Friday and Saturday. Tickets start at $10.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon