And the nightmare continues for Amy’s Baking Company in Scottsdale.
According to a report, co-owner Samy Bouzaglo may now be deported.
Exclusive on @12news at 630: Co-owner of Amy’s Baking Company faces deportation
— BrahmResnik (@brahmresnik) May 22, 2013
Bouzaglo, an Israeli by birth, and his wife, Amy, came under massive criticism after a disastrous appearance on Fox’s “Kitchen Nightmares.”
The eatery, already under fire for posts on Yelp in 2010, appeared to fire back at critics on their Facebook page after the episode. The Bouzaglos have since claimed their social media sites were hacked.
Amy’s Baking Company closed down for a brief time after the episode aired and hosted a reopening on Tuesday night.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon