Amy’s Baking Company and the Rose+Moser+Allyn Public & Online Relations group lasted a whole five days.
The PR firm said it has ended its relationship, a day before the restaurant is expected to have its grand re-opening week.
“It’s fair to say, that while we were in agreement on some approaches, there was disagreement on others,” said Jason Rose of Rose+Moser+Allyn.
“The week has been an exciting one, a very exhilarating one and unquestionably a tremendous professional challenge.”
Also, the scheduled press conference before the re-opening has been canceled because of lawsuit threats from Fox.
A spokesperson with Fox’s Kitchens Nightmares declined to comment.
Sunday, Amy’s Bakery held a job fair and hoped to hire at least 10 people.
There have been more than 1,000 reservation requests for the week.
Ten percent of this week’s proceeds will go to benefit the Megan Meier Foundation, an organization dedicated to combat the effects of cyber-bullying.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night