Amy’s Baking Company and the Rose+Moser+Allyn Public & Online Relations group lasted a whole five days.
The PR firm said it has ended its relationship, a day before the restaurant is expected to have its grand re-opening week.
“It’s fair to say, that while we were in agreement on some approaches, there was disagreement on others,” said Jason Rose of Rose+Moser+Allyn.
“The week has been an exciting one, a very exhilarating one and unquestionably a tremendous professional challenge.”
Also, the scheduled press conference before the re-opening has been canceled because of lawsuit threats from Fox.
A spokesperson with Fox’s Kitchens Nightmares declined to comment.
Sunday, Amy’s Bakery held a job fair and hoped to hire at least 10 people.
There have been more than 1,000 reservation requests for the week.
Ten percent of this week’s proceeds will go to benefit the Megan Meier Foundation, an organization dedicated to combat the effects of cyber-bullying.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon