PHOENIX — We heard it through the grapevine: Phoenix will be holding its first-ever Uncorked Wine Festival later this month.
On Nov. 14, lovers of wines white, red and everything in-between will gather in downtown Phoenix’s Heritage Square to sip wine, taste food and listen to live music.
For $55, winos can purchase general admission tickets, which includes three hours of wine tasting from 6 to 9 p.m. V.I.P. admission can be purchased for $65 and gives wine-lovers an extra hour of tasting starting at 5 p.m.
Some of the wineries included will be Lone Birch, Regio and Cline. Food trucks, such as Copper Sun Organics and The Bakery, will be selling food for purchase.
- Here are some tips for those traveling out of Arizona this Thanksgiving
- Tampa Bay QB Jameis Winston denies groping Uber driver in Scottsdale
- Silver Alert issued for missing 68-year-old Phoenix woman
- Off Central: Phoenix man works as auctioneer for more than 30 years
- Interstate 17 near downtown Phoenix to be restricted over Nov. 17 weekend